Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeah, and I got lots to trade. But if you got no Nuka, you're not getting nothing, no way!”— Zip
|Unmarked Quest: Zip's Nuka Fix|
|Talk to Zip.|
|Find a Nuka-Cola.|
|Bring the nuka-cola to Zip.|
|Reward: Various items|
The reward received depends on the player's Barter skill and an added in random factor. The following table lists chances of getting every possible reward.
|Reward||Barter < 30||30 ≤ Barter < 50||50 ≤ Barter < 70||Barter ≥ 70|
|1 10mm bullet||100%||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|24 5.56 mm bullets||N/A||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|1 crunchy mutfruit||N/A||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|20 microfusion cells||N/A||N/A||1%||16.67%|
- Zip will only trade one reward item (or group of items) for one bottle of Nuka-Cola per day.
- If Zip gives you a 10mm bullet, he calls it "lucky," but there is nothing special about it.
- He does not accept ice cold Nuka-Cola or Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- The Lone Wanderer says he/she will give an "ice cold bottle" of Nuka-Cola in the dialogue box, but only a regular Nuka-Cola is taken from inventory and is required for the quest.
- If Zip trades a Nuka-Cola for 5.56mm rounds the dialog box refers to the ammo as .556 rounds.