Yeah, and I got lots to trade. But if you got no Nuka, you're not getting nothing, no way!”— Zip
|Unmarked Quest: Zip's Nuka Fix|
|Talk to Zip.|
|Find a Nuka-Cola.|
|Bring the nuka-cola to Zip.|
|Reward: Various items|
The reward received depends on the player's Barter skill and an added in random factor. The following table lists chances of getting every possible reward.
|Reward||Barter < 30||30 ≤ Barter < 50||50 ≤ Barter < 70||Barter ≥ 70|
|1 10mm bullet||100%||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|24 5.56 mm bullets||N/A||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|1 crunchy mutfruit||N/A||33%||19.8%||16.67%|
|20 microfusion cells||N/A||N/A||1%||16.67%|
- Zip will only trade one reward item (or group of items) for one bottle of Nuka-Cola per day.
- If Zip gives you a 10mm bullet, he calls it "lucky," but there is nothing special about it.
- He does not accept ice cold Nuka-Cola or Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- The Lone Wanderer says he/she will give an "ice cold bottle" of Nuka-Cola in the dialogue box, but only a regular Nuka-Cola is taken from inventory and is required for the quest.
- If Zip trades a Nuka-Cola for 5.56mm rounds the dialog box refers to the ammo as .556 rounds.