Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Z-38 lightwave dynamics research
Spending a lot of hours getting the Vera Keyes hologram looking right. I'm a physicist, not a sculptor - iterating on her facial features and her dress to match Sinclair's expectations... it's about enough to make me file a complaint. I don't get the sense Sinclair's doing this out of love or well, lust.”— Z-38 lightwave dynamics research terminal entry
- Valence radii-accentuator located in a column of light in the middle of the first floor; it can be difficult to see.
- Recipes - Energy Weapons skill book located underneath the monitor at the top of the first flight of stairs to the right (NW corner).
- 5 proton throwing axes - 3 located in the southwest corner of the upstairs platform, 2 in a dumpster behind the building.
- When you walk into the big light beam, you will lose control of the player character. They will stumble around and the screen will go black. 12 hours will pass when in the light before the player regains control. In hardcore mode, the 12 hours passing will affect dehydration, sleep, and hunger. Stepping into the light beam repeatedly can make waiting long periods of time (days or weeks) easy.
- Since there are two holograms and a computer entry mentioning hologram technology, this may prove that the Valence radii-accentuator and its stronger counterpart are based on hologram technology.
- Vera Keyes' photo can be found on a table at the lowest level of the Z-38 lightwave dynamics research facility. It was a reference for her hologram that was developed on site for the Sierra Madre Casino.