Yes, I Play with Dolls
Ten bobbleheads are needed for "Yes, I Play with Dolls" and 20 for "Vault-Tec C.E.O.".
Bobbleheads which are not freely accessibleEdit
There are four bobbleheads which are only accessible at specific points in the game or are no longer accessible after you have made a certain decision. In particular, these are:
- The Bobblehead - Strength in Megaton becomes inaccessible if you decide to detonate the bomb.
- The Bobblehead - Energy Weapons in Raven Rock is only accessible during The American Dream; you cannot return once you leave.
- The Bobblehead - Medicine in Vault 101 can only be retrieved either at the beginning of the game or during the Trouble on the Homefront quest.
- The Bobblehead - Repair in Arefu can only be received by picking the lock on Evan King's door and entering his house (No Karma is lost and 50 Lockpick is required) and is unattainable if the lock breaks after a force-lock attempt is made (Unless you have the Infiltrator perk),
For exact location, please see the individual pages:
- Bobblehead - Strength - Lucas Simms' house, Megaton
- Bobblehead - Perception - Museum of Dave, Republic of Dave
- Bobblehead - Endurance - Deathclaw Sanctuary
- Bobblehead - Charisma - Vault 108
- Bobblehead - Intelligence - Rivet City science lab, Rivet City
- Bobblehead - Agility - Greener Pastures disposal site
- Bobblehead - Luck - Arlington House, Arlington Cemetery
- Bobblehead - Barter - Evergreen Mills
- Bobblehead - Big Guns - Fort Constantine
- Bobblehead - Energy Weapons - Raven Rock
- Bobblehead - Explosives - WKML Broadcast Station
- Bobblehead - Lockpick - Bethesda ruins
- Bobblehead - Medicine - Vault 101
- Bobblehead - Melee Weapons - Dunwich Building
- Bobblehead - Repair - Evan King's house, Arefu
- Bobblehead - Science - Vault 106
- Bobblehead - Small Guns - National Guard depot
- Bobblehead - Sneak - Yao guai tunnels
- Bobblehead - Speech - Eulogy's pad, Paradise Falls
- Bobblehead - Unarmed - Girdershade