Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
It provides a bonus of +1 to both Charisma and Endurance as well as 5 radiation resistance. Faded variant adds +2 to Perception and has no other resistances. It takes up all of the body slots, preventing armor from being worn over it, but it can be upgraded with ballistic weave to increase the protection that it affords.
- Anne Hargraves sells them.
- Reg at General Atomics Galleria sells them.
- The Vault-Tec rep wears it and can be found in the hotel in Goodneighbor.
- Can possibly be found on the end of broken monorail closest to the garden terrace.
- Faded trench coat is worn by Nick Valentine.
- Can possibly be found at Sanctuary Hills in one of the suitcases.
- Can be gained as a reward for Unlikely Valentine.
The yellow fedora and the yellow trench coat seems to be a reference to the 1930s cartoon strip, "Dick Tracy." The combo also seems to be the outfit of the mysterious stranger.
The appearance of the dirty trench coat is the same as the yellow trench coat on male characters and only shows correctly on female characters.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.