A rusty can of yellow paint with a heavily bruised logo on the side.
- The yellow paint can be found at Hardware Town towards the back of the store.
- One can of yellow paint can be found inside Vault 114.
- Two can be found at Taffington boathouse near a metal box by the dock at the back of the house.
- One at Abernathy farm under some stairs by the top of the house.
- One in Ethel's room in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- Three can be found at Federal ration stockpile in the tunnels, next to some blood cans.
- One can be found in the courtyard of Parsons State Insane Asylum.
- There is one can in Poseidon Energy, close to the room with a throne.
- Two cans can be found in Warwick Homestead, in the area with the beds.
- One can be found in Vault 95, next to the reactor.
- There is one in Eren's room in Vault 81.
- There are three cans in the FEV lab at the Institute.
- fo4nw 29 cans can be found in Nuka-Town backstage.
- Painting the Town: It can be used to paint Diamond City's wall in yellow. It can also be mixed with blue paint at Hardware Town to make green paint.
Despite being full of paint, it breaks down into 2x steel and 2x oil just like the empty paint can. Both items weigh 5.