| ||For an overview of all gauntlets in the Fallout series, see Gauntlets.|
Yao guai gauntlet
A Sorrow's Yao Guai Fist is a sacred symbol. It shows we belong to the tribe and have willingly undertaken a dangerous quest to aid the tribe.”— Waking Cloud
V.A.T.S. Special AttacksEdit
|Type of attack||- Type of attack||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per action point||- Damage per action point||Additional effects||- Additional effects|
|Type of attack||Skill required||Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||Action point cost||Damage per action point||Additional effects|
|Stomp||50||80||20||4||Only on knocked down enemies|
|Cross||75||44||20||2.2||2.5x damage to limbs|
- Note: Unarmed weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
The yao guai gauntlet can successfully strike about 2995 times from full condition before breaking.
- She's Embrace Honest Hearts - a unique version of the yao guai gauntlet, made from the Ghost of She's paw. It is rewarded to the player for completing the Rite of Passage quest.
- Waking Cloud's yao guai gauntlet Honest Hearts - yao guai gauntlet worn by Waking Cloud
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Bonus effects||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Yao guai gauntlet fnvhh||20||32.6||Ignores DR/DT||1.63||x2.5||30||22||1.8||2995||10||150||15||50||4|
|She's Embrace fnvhh||25||44||Ignores DR/DT||1.76||x3||37||20||2.5||4495||10||420||42||50||4|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- It is the primary weapon of the Sorrows tribe, as each of the members completes a rite of passage to kill a yao guai and obtain a gauntlet for themselves. As such, it can most likely be looted off of the corpses of the Sorrows after their deaths.
- It can be bought from the Gun Runners,the Great Khan armorer, and Alexander, the Gun Runner underneath the overpass at 188 trading post after completion of Honest Hearts.