The Chosen One encounters some Yakuza members
Die with honor!”
Yakuza were known as the pre-War Japanese mafia. Nowadays, the descendants of the Yakuza are around New Reno, perpetuating the tradition of their expertise in swordplay and throwing weapons. They have no known headquarters and travel in small bands, fighting against New Reno's mobsters and scouting the Wasteland around New Reno, never succeeding in entering into the city.
Interactions with the playerEdit
- Despite having equipment that looks weak, they are quite strong in melee as well as ranged combat, which can greatly damage even a character or companion in power armor.
- Wakizashi are their unique swords and thus could only be obtained from a killed Yakuza member.
- "Killing is an art form." – Common Yakuza motto
- "Life and death are the same."
- "Die with honor!"
- "It is your karma to die."
- "Fleeing is dishonorable. Dying would be worse."
- "Better a live coward than a dead hero."
The Yakuza appear only in Fallout 2.
- Yakuza on Wikipedia.