The facility consists of a large main room, consisting of two levels, and a side room. The main room is filled with computers and desks surrounding a buried and inoperative Auto-Doc (most probably Mark IX or a prototype model) in a lowered area, in the center of the room. A unique robot named Doctor Orderly MD PHD DDS patrols the floor.
The side room is blocked by a force field which can be disabled with an upgraded sonic emitter. Upon taking the sterilizer glove from the console in the side room, three lobotomites will spawn at the entrance of the facility.
- The Auto-Doc Upgrade: Implant C-13 holotape is located on a desk on the lower level, in front of a destroyed terminal.
- The Sink Project: Auto-Doc holotape is located on a desk on the upper-most level of the facility.
- There is a red sterilizer glove in the force field protected side room.
- Christine's COS recon armor can be found near the wreckage in the center of the main room upon entry.
- A Stealth Boy can be found near the wreckage in the center of the main room upon entry.
- The Auto-Doc Upgrade: Cosmetic Enhancements holotape is located on a cabinet on the middle level catwalk of the facility.
- Valence radii-accentuator can be found on the body of Doctor Orderly MD PHD DDS.
- Patient Log Y-17.0 can be found in the room to the right next to the torn off cage door.
- One of the cells in the side room contains a small Circle of Steel logo.
- There is a terminal upstairs that talks about the cloud being released into the Sierra Madre.
- The front door of Y-17 is marked with an Old World Flag painted in red, by Ulysses.