Guess the medical robots were programmed to bring wounded victims from the camp to this center. Some kind of Auto-Doc prototype lab... manned by corpses trapped inside suits that keep them moving, no idea why.”— Christine Royce
The facility consists of a large main room, consisting of two levels, and a side room. The main room is filled with computers and desks surrounding a buried and inoperative Auto-Doc (most probably Mark IX or a prototype model) in a lowered area, in the center of the room. A unique Mister Orderly robot named Doctor Orderly MD PHD DDS resides here along with two others.
The side room is blocked by a force field which can be disabled with an upgraded sonic emitter. Upon taking the sterilizer glove from the console in the side room, three lobotomites will spawn at the entrance of the facility.
- The Auto-Doc Upgrade: Implant C-13 holotape is located on a desk in the south corner of the main room on the lower level, in front of a destroyed terminal.
- The Auto-Doc Upgrade: Cosmetic Enhancements holotape is located on a cabinet shelf on the southeastern edge of the mid-level catwalk.
- The Sink Project: Auto-Doc holotape is leaning against a typewriter on a desk on the northeastern side of the room on the upper catwalk.
- Christine's CoS recon armor can be found near the wreckage in the sunken center of the main room.
- A Stealth Boy can be found near Christine's CoS recon armor in the sunken center of the main room.
- A Valence radii-accentuator can be found on the body of Doctor Orderly MD PHD DDS.
- A Sterilizer glove is on the counter of the large electronic console just inside the force-field-protected doorway of the holding cells room on the southwestern end of the main room.
- Patient Log Y-17.0 can be found in the holding cells room, on the floor in the doorway of a cell on the southeast side of the cells next to the torn off cell door.
- One of the cells in the side room contains a small Circle of Steel logo.
- There is a terminal upstairs that talks about the cloud being released into the Sierra Madre.
- The front door of Y-17 is marked with an Old World Flag painted in red, by Ulysses.