Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW BORING THIS PLACE GETS, CHOPPING UP THE LANDSCAPE AND EVERYTHING IN IT.”— Doctor Klein
The outside of the area is guarded by an RY-589 Ultimo bot, which drops a LAER upon its death. A Y-17 trauma override harness team with several lobotomites stands just outside the hole in the northeast fence. They remain grouped together until attacked, making a good target for grenades or the missile launcher found in the truck due west of them. There is a military truck crashed through the artillery command center's wall, which can also be seen from inside of the building. Outside of the command center is the artillery launch gun control console, which fires the fixed artillery at the X-7b "Boom Town" target zone.
The indoor area of the command center has a couple of skeletons, some proton throwing axes, and a Recipes - Explosives skill book workbench recipe. The holodisk is located on the small edge of the soundboard in front of the artillery shell when first entering the room.
- RY-589 Ultimo bot can be found carrying a LAER
- Recipes - Explosives skill book holotape can be found inside the artillery command center, on the big machine that is above 3 ammunition boxes.
- Missile launcher on a truck outside.
- One of the skeletons inside the command room was hit by the truck which smashed through the center's wall. This skeleton is also found in an awkward position, with its legs spread and an artillery shell pointing at its pelvis.
- On the platform in between the fixed guns, there is a console where you can activate a "Test-Fire" sequence which shoots one of the guns, opening a crater in the North West portion of the X-7b "Boom Town" target zone with an atomic-valence tri-radii-oscillator and a Recipes - Guns skill book inside a footlocker. The gun can be fired an infinite amount of times.
- A Y-17 trauma override harness team may spawn and attack the player character.
- The area by the command center will play the same music as that played in the Sierra Madre vault.
- The door to the command room has an Old World Flag painted in blue, likely left by Ulysses.