Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
X-12 IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ON AN UNRELATED NOTE, WHOEVER CLOSED X-12, PLEASE REPORT TO THE DOME.”— Doctor Klein
An upgraded sonic emitter pistol is needed to get past the force field blocking the stairs going down. On the bottom floor below, the Y-17 master trauma harness is wandering around. After disposing of it, three more Y-17 trauma override harness entities will spawn at the front door.
- Light Switch 01 Upgrade: "Smart Lights" - Found on the bottom floor leaning on the projector.
- K9000 cyberdog gun - The Y-17 master trauma harness will have it in his inventory.
- Eight proton throwing axes - Inside the podium located on the south side of the bottom level.
- Two Deluxe chemistry sets on the bottom floor. For each chemistry set, and with a Science skill of at least 25, these can be used to create five stimpaks or a set of five "drugs." (see Deluxe chemistry set Old World Blues (add-on))
Behind the scenesEdit
- There is a buffalo gourd seed wedged between two machines that appear to be unsuccessfully attempting to crush it. This could be another reference to the film Buckaroo Banzai in which a watermelon is seen in almost the exact same situation.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- With the Wild Wasteland trait, the Y-17 master trauma harness and the three regular Y-17s that spawn upon his death will say and repeat "Hey, who turned out the lights?" This is a reference to the Doctor Who episode "Silence in the Library."
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
- xbox360 pc ps3 If the Y-17 master trauma harness detects the player character, it may pass through the forcefield and commence attacking, spawning the other enemies upon his death.[verified]
- xbox360 ps3 pc The Y-17 master trauma harness may be able to shoot the player character through the forcefield, but without the sonic emitter, he cannot be killed.[verified]