| ||For an overview of wrench types in all games, see Wrench.|
One wrench, with the following components are used to create a weapon repair kit:
Prior to patch 1.02, the recipe required an additional 1 scrap metal, 1 wonderglue, and 1 wrench.
- The basement in the REPCONN test site, west of Novac and south of Gibson scrap yard, contains a large amount of wrenches (30), scrap metal, and wonderglue.
- A large number of wrenches (13) can be stolen from the Nellis hangars and respawn there when the bomber is brought in.
- Old World Blues (add-on) Found all over Big MT.
- 6 in the Solar collection tower at HELIOS One.
- 6 on Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters's factory floor.
- 5 in Vault 3's recreation area
- There are a few that can be stolen around Novac.
- Occasionally dropped by Powder Gangers and prospectors.
- Occasionally sold by Chet at Goodsprings General Store.
- A few in the Brotherhood of Steel safehouse
- 2 in the maintenance shack at the Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- Some can be found scattered around Vault 3
There are many wrenches in Novac all of which need to be stolen, but even after stealing all of them it does not effect the players Reputation enough to lower it in Novac.