Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Worn key may refer to:
- Worn key (Bison Steve Hotel), found on an escaped convict in the Bison Steve Hotel, it opens a gun cabinet on the 3rd floor. In Fallout: New Vegas.
- Worn key (Central sewers), found on a glowing one in the central sewers, it opens a gun cabinet on the eastern side of the sewers. In Fallout: New Vegas.
- Worn key (Nipton), found on a counter in Nipton Hall, it opens the basement. In Fallout: New Vegas.
- Worn key (Ruby Hill mine), found on a dead member of the Jackals in Ruby Hill mine, it opens an explosives crate. In Fallout: New Vegas.
- Worn key (pump control) - A key given by DiMA at the start of Reformation in Far Harbor. Unlocks the pump control.
- Worn key, a key in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.