The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
See how your favorite Nuka-Cola products are produced and bottled in this fully functional plant”— Promotional quote
The World of Refreshment was a Nuka-Cola manufacturing plant with a Willy Wonka-esque guided tour, unfortunately due to one part of the tour being an actual river of Nuka Cola Quantum it is now infested with Nukalurks.
Accessible through southern side of the structure, just beyond the "River of Quantum". Just left of the build's sign is a "Enter" sign with an arrow. Follow it to the entrance of the building. Upon entering, you'll be in the newest feature within the "World of Refreshment", the "River of Quantum", which snakes through the structure. You are able to hear the history of Nuka Cola accompanied by sets that illustrate the story.
- Nuka T-51 power armor - A full set of Nuka T-51 power armor is located within the building, complete with a Nuka Cola paint job. As you travel down the river, you should see the armor behind some glass and a MaxLock Security door. To unlock the door, travel just beyond to the hole in the same wall. Travel up the stairs. Go through the door just to your right. At this point you should be in a computer room of sorts. On the northern side of the room there is a terminal called, "Systems Control Terminal". Use it to unlock the doors. Go back and grab it.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the Western Town section of the Quantum river tour, on a house balcony with broken railing.
- Going to the roof note written by Casey is located near the "Systems Control terminal".
- Corporal Downey's report, on a small table at the base of the giant bottling machine, near the corpse of Sergeant Lanier.
- A Star core in the same area as the corpse of Lanier, next to a Gunner corpse.
- A fusion core on the roof, inside a small cabin adjacent to the crane that accesses the faction flagpole. It's in a short cabinet between a tool case and a radio.
- Addictol on a shelf opposite the fusion core described above.
- They hit Boston - A note, on the roof
- Casey's password - A key, on top of They hit Boston, on the roof
- Project Cobalt schematics - Inside the Secure beverageer lab on a table (can be accessed after Power Play).
- 10 Nuka-Cola Quantums on the floor of the bottling plant to the left of the giant bottling machine.
- At least 15 Nuka Colas and some Nuka-Cherries in the room adjacent to the giant bottling machine, on the conveyors, in crates, and on the floor.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll, on a desk near the weapons workbench on the lower level of the interior.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The World of Refreshment is an obvious reference to the World of Coca-Cola museum that Coca-Cola operates in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The River of Quantum is a reference to the chocolate river in the children's book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. While drinking out of the chocolate river in the Wonka factory was forbidden, a terminal entry found inside the World of Refreshment encourages employees to drink out of the river as Quantum's chemical makeup kills any germs it touches.