Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See how your favorite Nuka-Cola products are produced and bottled in this fully functional plant”— Promotional quote
The World of Refreshment was a Nuka-Cola manufacturing plant with a guided tour, unfortunately due to one part of the tour being an actual river of Nuka-Cola Quantum it is now infested with Nukalurks.
Accessible through the southern side of the structure, just beyond the "River of Quantum." Just left of the building's sign is an "Enter" sign with an arrow. Follow it to the entrance of the building. Upon entering, one will be in the newest feature within the "World of Refreshment," the "River of Quantum," which snakes through the structure. One will be able to hear the history of Nuka-Cola accompanied by sets that illustrate the story.
- Nuka T-51 power armor - A full set of Nuka T-51 power armor is located within the building, complete with a Nuka Cola paint job. As one travels down the river, they should see the armor behind some glass and a MaxLock Security door. To unlock the door, travel just beyond to the hole in the same wall. Travel up the stairs. Go through the door just to the right. At this point one should be in a computer room of sorts. On the northern side of the room there is a terminal called "systems control terminal." Use it to unlock the doors. Go back and grab the armor.
- Going to the roof note written by Casey is located near the "systems control terminal."
- Corporal Downey's report, on a small table at the base of the giant bottling machine, near the corpse of Sergeant Lanier.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the Western Town section of the Quantum River tour, on a house balcony with broken railing.
- A Star core in the same area as the corpse of Lanier, next to a Gunner corpse.
- A fusion core on the roof, inside a small cabin adjacent to the crane that accesses the faction flagpole. It's in a short cabinet between a tool case and a radio.
- They hit Boston - A note, in the weapons workbench room, on the roof.
- Casey's password - A key, on top of They hit Boston, on the same roof.
- 10 Nuka-Cola Quantums on the floor of the bottling plant to the left of the giant bottling machine.
- At least 15 Nuka-Colas and some Nuka-Cherries in the room adjacent to the giant bottling machine, on the conveyors, in crates and on the floor.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll, on a desk near the weapons workbench on the lower level of the interior.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The World of Refreshment is a reference to the World of Coca-Cola museum that Coca-Cola operates in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The River of Quantum is a reference to the chocolate river in the children's book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. While drinking out of the chocolate river in the Wonka factory was forbidden, a terminal entry found inside the World of Refreshment encourages employees to drink out of the river as Quantum's chemical makeup kills any germs it touches.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|