Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each crate contains random loot determined by two checks against a random loot table. Each check results in one of 25 different items or item sets, which mostly include crafting ingredients and drained Energy Weapons ammunition, but also all skill books that do not improve combat skills. The random loot of this container is the only source of additional skill books in Honest Hearts.
|Closest map marker||Location description|
|Angel cave fnvhh||To the right of Joshua Graham.|
|Cueva Guarache fnvhh||In the Survivalist's room.|
|Fallen Rock cave fnvhh||In the same room as the Compliance Regulator.|
|Stone Bones cave fnvhh||In the same room as the Desert Ranger combat armor.|
Two checks of:
- 4% chance of creating a
- 4% chance of 2 checks of one of:
- Chances for a variable amount of drained ammunition (except for the last entry, every unit of drained ammunition has a 25% chance to not appear at all):
- 4%: 12 checks of 11 drained flamer fuel tank or 15 drained microfusion cell or 20 drained small energy cell
- 6%: 1 check of either nothing (25%) or: 8 drained flamer fuel tank or 11 drained microfusion cell or 15 drained small energy cell
- 4%: 2 checks of 6 drained flamer fuel tank or 8 drained microfusion cell or 11 drained small energy cell]]
- 6%: 1 check of either nothing (25%) or: 6 drained flamer fuel tank or 8 drained microfusion cell or 11 drained small energy cell
- 4%: 5 drained flamer fuel tanks
- 4%: 5 drained electron charge packs
- 4%: 1 drained microfusion cell
- 4%: 5 drained small energy cells
- 2%: 1 drained small energy cell
- Chances for all other items:
- Chance to get nothing whatsoever from a single check:
Below are some useful approximate chances derived from the information above (may contain errors):
- 3.32%: Empty crate
- 84.64%: No skill books
- 7.92%: Two or more skill books
- 0.16%: Four skill books
- 9.79%: One or more copies of Big Book of Science
- 2.11%: One or more copies of a specific skill book other than Big Book of Science along with any other skill book
- 0.36%: Two or more copies of Big Book of Science
- 0.20%: Two or more copies of a specific skill book other than Big Book of Science
- 0.0015%: Four separate, specific skill books
- 0.0000666%: Four copies of one specific skill book
- Workbench crates use the metal box model from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Chances for all items are taken from the GECK.
- Entering a cave containing a workbench crate for the first time permanently sets its content, which is irreversible without loading a save game prior to entering the specific cave or using the console, selecting it, and typing resetinventory.