A tube of clear, liquid acrylic adhesive used before the war to fix broken plastics and ceramics, and in the assembly of a great assortment of items. On the front of the bottle the label reads; "Wonderglue" and "Classic Formula". Both written in a Canterbury font.
Wonderglue, along with duct tape, is one of the main sources of adhesive. Adhesive is a rather rare and much sought-after element since it's used in most of weapon and armor mods. The most widespread form of wonderglue is the single tube, but sometimes one can find economy or sealed variants, which provide even more adhesive.
Sealed wonderglue (1)
- Usually found in toolboxes, tool chests, and storage rooms shelves, mostly inside buildings and ruins.
- Sometimes traders and vendors carry it.
- At least six bottles can be found in the warehouses near Fort Hagen.
Found in locations that have not been damaged by radiation, such as non-compromised vaults.
- Occasionally sold by vendors which specialize in junk items.
- Three in The Depot in Vault 81.
- Two can be found in Gladys' room in Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- fo4fh One can be found in the gift shop of Vault 118.