Wolfhorn Ranch is east of Nipton, just south of where the road divides to Ranger station Charlie in the north and Camp Searchlight in the south. There is one room with a stove, armor locker, two lockers, and a bed. Containers here do not respawn, so the player can use it to safely store their belongings. The bed can be used, but it will not give the player the Well Rested effect. There is also an irradiated water source just outside the ranch.
Near the flag pole is a grave.
- Chopper - A unique cleaver, found in a box on the stove inside the farmhouse.
- Tumblers Today - Near the fridge, on the floor.
- This is a possible location for player housing.
- If you follow the paths built behind the ranch, you can find a grave atop a hill overlooking the highway to the north-west. You don't need a shovel to loot it.
- In the Italian, Spanish and French versions of Fallout: New Vegas, the Wolfhorn Ranch is called "Accampamento di Ulysses", "Campamento Ulises" or "Camp d'Ulysses". All three designations translate to "Ulysses' Camp".
Wolfhorn Ranch appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.