Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With Our Powers Combined is a Minutemen main quest in Fallout 4. It occurs after the ending if the player finishes The Nuclear Option and Old Guns and has (or gains) hostile status with the Brotherhood of Steel.
Although this is a Minutemen quest, it can be received even if the player finished the main quest by siding with the Brotherhood of Steel.
|Minutemen main quest: With Our Powers Combined|
|Build artillery pieces in 5 settlements.|
|Visit the Minutemen radio operator in the Castle.|
Order the strike.
|Report to Ronnie Shaw or Preston Garvey.|
|Reward: 350 XP|
|Leads to: Defend the Castle|
Build artillery defenses after speaking with Preston. Build an artillery piece and later assign a settler to man it in five different settlements the Sole Survivor owns.
Once that is done, visit the Minutemen radio operator in the Castle and ask him to give the strike order. Prepare for the attack and defeat the enemy.
Watch from the Castle, as the Prydwen is destroyed, and then prepare to fight the Vertibirds that they send. The best strategy is to snipe the Knights within the Vertibirds, and bring as many down as you can, before they drop down and you continue the battle on ground.
- Defeating the Brotherhood this way prevents the player from acquiring a great many unique items, such as Final Judgment or Maxson's battlecoat, because none of the named Brotherhood members show up for this last great battle. However, the coat can still be gained by killing Maxson before the artillery strike.
- Completing this quest will unlock the ability to use captured Brotherhood Vertibirds with flares found in the Castle armory.
- If one completed Rockets' Red Glare for The Railroad and then does something to be banished from the Institute, this quest will be skipped after completing the Nuclear Option. Preston will be seemingly troubled at the destruction of the Prydwen. He can be reassured that the Brotherhood was a threat.
- If completing this quest after finishing the main quest line with BOS, a fully functioning and undamaged Liberty Prime may be found walking around the Prydwen wreckage. Engaging in combat with him is a fatal mistake, as he is immune to all weapons at this point.
- This quest is, without a doubt, one of the most difficult quests in the game, as the player has to fight waves upon waves of Brotherhood soldiers, with a great majority of them being in T-60 power armor and armed with laser weaponry, and a fleet of heavily armored Vertibirds.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
This quest's name is most likely a reference to the children's TV show Captain Planet and the Planeteers. The show follows five super-powered teenagers who can combine their powers to summon the titular hero, Captain Planet. When combining their powers, the Planeteers will say any number of phrases similar to the quest name, including "by our powers combined" and "let our powers combine."
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- pc ps4 The quest may halt at 90.0%, with the last Vertibird never arriving and the residents of the Castle resuming their ordinary behavior. This can be resolved by finding the last Vertibird around the Boston Airport and destroying it, triggering 100% completion. [verified]
- xboxone The quest may stall at 90%, with the last Vertibird hanging in midair without crashing. Fixed by reloading a previous save. [verified]
- pc xboxone The quest may also stall when you need to speak with Ronnie Shaw. Every time you try and speak with her she will ask if you want to trade.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.