| ||For the various forms of alcohol that appear in the Fallout series, see Alcohol.|
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermentation of grape juice.
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermentation of grape juice. It is produced by fermenting crushed grapes using various types of yeast which consume the sugars found in the grapes and convert them into alcohol.
- The casino bars have wine on shelves behind the bartender.
- There is a very large cache of wine in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen. One of these bottles is required for the quest Beyond the Beef.
- In the mission Beyond the Beef, if the head waiter is killed with the wine that you drugged for the White Glove Society, a unique version of wine can be acquired known as "drugged wine". It has the same effect as regular wine.
- Wine can be found in The Tops presidential suite's bar area, along with other alcoholic beverages.
- There is a bottle of wine on the middle floor of The King's School of Impersonation.
- A good place to look is the Lucky 38 cocktail lounge, as there are numerous bottles that can be taken with no penalty.
- 7 bottles can be found in the abandoned warehouse.
- Dead Money If the player picked up the vending machine code for it during Dead Money, potentially unlimited quantities can be obtained.