The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The location is a two-floor factory with a large amount of Giddyup Buttercup parts (whole as well as pieces). Contains several legendary super mutants including a unique super mutant named Big Mack.
- There is a fusion core on the south wall of the building, outside.
- A keycard for the locked door will be in a random super mutant's inventory or in Arlen Glass' inventory located in The Slog. One can also be found on the desk in the room at the top of the stairs with the hole in the floor.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox can be found on the east side of the building outside next to a skeleton by the yellow dumpster.
- Super mutant light body armor on the roof of the building, up a very short flight of stairs.
- A super mutant aviator cap can be found on the second floor interior at the top of the stairs, next to a steamer trunk and a lit lantern.
- 5 Giddyup Buttercup, 8 Giddyup Buttercup body, 11 Giddyup Buttercup head, 13 Giddyup Buttercup back leg, and 10 Giddyup Buttercup front legs scattered throughout the interior. A box of Giddyup Buttercup toy parts can also be found inside the locked room on the ground floor, which is needed for the quest Giddyup 'n Go.
- A weapon workbench is on the ground floor, inside the factory.
- Another weapon workbench, an armor workbench, and a power armor station can be found in front of the partially ruined Red Rocket station immediately north of the factory - the fast travel target for the Wilson Atomatoys factory leads directly south of this building.
- Once on top of the building one can jump onto the large pipe that runs to the water tower. From there one can drop inside the pipe and find a steamer trunk with some loot, and a few bags of concrete. Unfortunately the easiest exit is a jump down, which will damage you with no specialized equipment (although not by much). It is possible, however, to jump on the side of the pipe hole and return the way you came.
- The ID card for the door sometimes falls behind the upstairs desk, check there if you can't find it.
- There are several fragmentation mines scattered around the main entrance of the building. These were likely originally produced during test runs of repurposed production lines in the factory as part of Project SYCTHE.
- Project SYCTHE was a (pre-war US Government) Department of the Army program to, among other things, "repurpose civilian manufacturing infrastructure for the covert production of munitions, allowing for rapid military mobilization in the event of a major conventional-forces conflict".
- Three of the factory's five main production lines had been converted to making land mines as of two days before the outbreak of the Great War (21/10/2077), with the start of full scale production of mines scheduled for the 1st of November, 2077. The Great War of course prevented this from coming to pass.
- It is unclear whether fragmentation mines were the only type of land mine to be assembled in the factory.
- The Brotherhood may be found assaulting this location with Vertibird support.
The Wilson Atomatoys factory only appears in Fallout 4.
pc On occasion there can be a graphical glitch causing the front entrance to appear as solid concrete, and thus appear impassable. You can still walk through this "wall" and enter the building.[verification overdue]