The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- 12 Giddyup Buttercup and 4-7 legs and heads scattered around the same room. These will permanently disappear after telling Arlen Glass about the parts.
- One fusion core, located in a generator on the ground floor, at the end of the first hallway when entering from the southeastern side of the building. A second one is in one of the elevator shafts.
- Wilson Atomatoys HQ key and Nuka-Cola Quantum, both under separate chairs in the conference room, 3rd floor, near the collapsed lobby. Also one in the president's desk.
- Warning - Note, found on the third floor on top of a desk next to the president's terminal, and the resignation letter is found inside the desk. Inside a wire trash can next to the same desk, Arlen's manifesto can be found.
- To open the ID card room, the Wilson Atomatoys ID card is required. One is located upstairs near the president's desk, in the corner on the ground. This is needed for the Giddyup 'n Go miscellaneous quest to help Arlen Glass at The Slog build a working Giddyup Buttercup. Also inside are more Giddyup Buttercup parts. Another ID card in the western corner office on the desk with the secretary's terminal.
- Buttercup sales note can be found on a desk beside a terminal on the second floor, close to the previously mentioned ID card.
- Marc's warning holotape can be found on a desk in the same room as the above note.
- Atomatoys security office password - In the reception area's security office, next to a file cabinet on a box.Unlocks nearby security terminal. Also, another ID card can be found inside the mentioned file cabinet.
- Atomatoys developer's password: Marlene - Added to the inventory by reading the Security Logs entry (10/21/77) on the security terminal. Unlocks the development lab (access) terminals.
- An office note can be found next to the Reception terminal, in the 2nd-floor room with a Giddyup Buttercup statue.
- Reminder note, found on a desk on the third floor, on the south side of the building, next to the development office terminal.
- Marlene's holotape inside the terminal in the next room behind a set of security doors.
- Super mutant cowl armor, a chest piece for Strong. It's on the level below the broken elevator, through a door to the right.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox in the office with the Giddyup Buttercup that stands in the middle of the room and the large desk with one reception and one broken terminal. It's below the broken terminal.
- Super mutant shoulder rags near the window, in the room with the president's terminal and a large steamer trunk upon a desk.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth
- Kidnapping - A group of super mutants can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Giddyup 'n Go
- Traveling to this location by Vertibird will result in it landing near a highly radioactive pond south of the building.
- A former employee by the name of Mr. Arlen Glass was let go during the working period of Atomatoys. It seemed of high importance that no one let him near the facility. It turns out that Arlen is now a ghoul and can be found at The Slog. Giving him Marlene's holotape will result in dialogue and a reward.
- George Wilson was the founder of Atomatoys and had his son, Marc Wilson, take over the company upon his resignation.
- Marc Wilson agreed to participate in the SCYTHE program, which was a classified program that aimed to produce munitions in secrecy for the military as a hedge against emergencies that required the military to rapidly deploy to locations within the continental United States. It appears that Atomatoys had, shortly before the outbreak of the Great War, begun to specifically produce land mines for the military in their toy factory, presumably for delivery to secret weapons depots and disguised supply caches.
- There is a map update to Wilson Atomatoys factory from one of the computer terminals.
- The area is littered with large amounts of super mutants (including a possible leveled variant super mutant), which can prove to be difficult to deal with if the player character is at a low level.
- If in a jetpack-equipped power armor suit, one can fly through the hole in the roof in the main atrium. Once there, the player character can walk on the ceiling and search for enemies or loot (as the ceiling will become transparent). One can also view the map's background, which is just low-def buildings, and even what seems to be the road to Sanctuary Hills.
- Direct way to top floor: after entering, take the first door to the right then go up the concrete stairs, then go to the office nearby in the north corner of the building, then go up the collapsed ceiling panel.
- A large number of toy parts can be found in the storage room. If the player character told Arlen Glass to look for parts here, after Arlen leaves The Slog to "repair more toys," most parts in the storage will disappear, presumably taken by Arlen.
- If Piper is present, she will express her disbelief at finding intact Giddyup Buttercups, noting that she will have to come back for one of them later.
The Wilson Atomatoys Corporate HQ only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Several terminal entries in the building reference the television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The three development logs make reference to the episodes "The Last RoundUp," "Too Many Pinkie Pies" and "Lesson Zero," respectively; the first and third logs directly quote the episodes, while the second log references the climax of the episode where various Pinkie Pie clones were forced to watch paint dry.
- The development office terminals contain emails referring to ideas to increase product sales. These ideas include marketing to boys with a special boy's line of toys, unicorn and pegasus variants, a "Princess" line with specially colored shodding, and body and hair color variants with "identifying marks," ostensibly referring to the cutie marks in My Little Pony.
- PC Xbox One In the development office, there appear to be two desks occupying the same space. They have separate inventories, and can both be interacted with. Requires delicate mouse movement to spot.[verified]
- Xbox One In the main lobby, there is a hole in the ceiling above the ceiling remains that it is possible to jetpack through and escape into the void.[verification needed]