There's a full complement of guards in the next room. As soon as I get them you're going back in your cell. In a body bag, if necessary.”
Williams is one of the only Enclave officers present at Raven Rock. He patrols the cell blocks at section 3A of the base. He may be ordered by President Eden to report to his commanding officer for reassignment, but he remains at his post for the duration of the player's exploration.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The American Dream: Williams is the first Enclave official the player encounters upon leaving their cell. The player can pass by Williams by killing him, offering a 500 cap bribe, or passing a Charisma, Strength or Speech check. There are two Speech checks that grant passage, one leading to the player claiming Eden summoned them, the other offering Williams a bribe but telling him to wait.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the player passes the Speech check to have Williams wait while the player retrieves a bribe for him, talking to him again will turn him hostile. Talking him into letting you pass with the other mentioned methods does not cause this.
Killing Williams does not affect Eden's order to the other Enclave forces in the base to not attack the player, and they will turn friendly as normal once the player journeys deeper into the base. However, attacking him may cause other Enclave forces to arrive and attack before Eden relays the order.
|Enclave officer uniform
Enclave officer hat
|Laser pistol or plasma pistol||-|
- Williams is referred to as "Enclave Officer" when targeted. He is only named if the player passes the Speech check to say Eden summoned them, in which case Williams contacts Eden and identifies himself before continuing.
- Williams will refer to the player as "he", regardless of the player's gender.
- Passing the Charisma check makes him admit that he sometimes wears his uniform backwards.
Williams appears only in Fallout 3.
- ↑ William's dialogue: "Mr. President, I'm sorry to bother you. This is Lieutenant Williams. I have an unauthorized individual here who says he's supposed to speak with you."