Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you want in, ride out with the next ambush. Stash the water when it's done, the regulars will show you where, and then get up to Grandma Sparkle's. Grandma loves visitors and keeps her mouth shut. That and she cooks a mean stew. So that's where we meet.”— Split Jack, New meeting place
Wilhelm's Wharf, also known as Captain Paglia Dockside Bar & Grill, is a small wharf with a shack situated on the banks of the Potomac River in the Capital Wasteland, southeast from the Super-Duper Mart. Its only inhabitant is Grandma Sparkle. The docks are also the headquarters of Split Jack's gang who are attacking the water caravans along the roads near Rivet City after Broken Steel is installed.
Wilhelm's Wharf was a small settlement located near the Potomac River in the Washington, D.C. area. The old woman Grandma Sparkle resides in the area, and acts as a local trader. Her two sons hunt for mirelurk meat along the river.
The shack hugs the bulge of Potomac River with access to the bitumen road to the southwest. Four tables and eight chairs remain intact in the yard. Inside the shack itself is a cabinet with a random assortment of loot.
An outhouse is at the end of brick pavement along the Potomac; behind the outhouse lies a drainage culvert with a damaged sewer grate that leads to the Hubris Comics utility tunnels. A sunken boat with some aid items and ammunition can be found in the water nearby.
- Protecting the Water Way Broken Steel
- Entering Grandma Sparkle's house is considered trespassing, and taking anything from the house will result in negative Karma.
- There are a few sunken boats just off the docks. Dogmeat can be ordered to retrieve the items located there.
- In Broken Steel, if the Lone Wanderer does not aid Split Jack, or kill him and his bandits, they will kill Grandma Sparkle.
- Inside of the house is a bed that is not owned, but because being inside the house is seen as trespassing, it is impossible to sleep in it.
Wilhelm's Wharf appears only in Fallout 3.
- pc ps3 A raider that normally spawns on the opposite bank near the Farragut West metro will sometimes spawn near the sewer grate to the Hubris Comics Utility Tunnels. [verified]
- ps3 Talon Company mercs may spawn here upon fast travel, they will not engage Grandma Sparkle, only the player. [verified]
- xbox360 Sometimes, if the player chooses to kill Split Jack, the other bandits will flee. When returning to Whilhelm's Wharf, they will not be hostile unless spoken to. [verified]