White Glove Society mask
The mask is worn by all un-named white glove society workers. It is stated in game that the intention of wearing the masks is to create an atmosphere of mystery with regards to the patrons' impression of the hotel.
- Equipping this item singularly does not create a pop-up notification that the character is dressed as a member of the White Glove Society. However un-equipping it when worn without the other component notifies the player that they are no longer disguised as a White Glove member.
- When given to Veronica, she will equip the mask and then offer to teach you a new unarmed attack move as if you gave her a dress.
- xbox360 One of the most useful bugs in Fallout: New Vegas includes the simultaneous use of the White Glove Society Attire and the White Glove Society mask. In fact you can get idolized with almost every faction (except for Powder Gangers). You must wear the attire first, then put on the mask. Now don't take off the atire, but equip a faction outfit over it. After this remove everything. If everything has been done correctly, check out your faction relationship and you should be idolized by almost everyone. [verified]
- xbox360 It is also possible that, in doing the above mentioned, it can result in a reverse effect than intended, annoyingly so.[verification overdue]
- xbox360 There is a bug where the disguise is not removed with the mask, permanently setting your reputation with several, high profile factions to neutral. Possible causes and solutions are available here. [verified]