The area consists of a few flooded houses situated in a low-lying area next to the Charles River. Behind the houses are some junk walkways, two small shacks, and a playground UFO. There is a gate around the front.
- Unstoppables issue #3 - In the northwest shack at the corner of the walkway (the shack where the Signed baseball card is found).
- A signed catcher's mitt, a signed baseball, and a signed baseball card for the quest Out in Left Field.
- The catcher's mitt is in the destroyed garage, inside of a toolbox .
- The baseball is on the second floor of the house, inside a Novice-locked safe.
- The card is in the makeshift watchtower, inside of a chem cooler.
- Out in Left Field: The Sole Survivor has been tasked by Moe Cronin to recover baseball memorabilia at Westing Estate.
The Westing Estate only appears in Fallout 4.
The signed baseball relics, may respawn about a week after the quest Out in Left Field is completed, so the player may go back to Westing Estate and acquire another set to be kept as souvenirs if they wish. However, once taken, the second set cannot be removed, dropped, or sold, and if a third set or more are taken, they will begin to stack within the player's inventory. The only way to fix this is to talk to Moe in Diamond City again. No matter how many relics you have, he will act as if you have all three and his quest will end again, despite never receiving it a second time.[verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.