The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
West Everett, another town swallowed up by the super mutants.”— Deacon
West Everett Estates is a suburb made up of a few single-family homes, some of which appear to be unfinished by the time of the war. Wayne Tournquist, one of the survivors, has established a survivalist bunker to house his two children, himself and his wife, Bonnie, and has also established a source of clean water, but Bonnie did not appear.
The community in the suburb fortified itself after Lance and Leon Ames, brothers who were residents in the area, arrived after a week of trekking back to their homes. According to terminals and holotapes in the area, Wayne helped in fortifying the place and Leon managed to hotwire some vehicles for usage.
However, Leon unwittingly revealed the location of their walled-up base to a rough group of men when scouting with his brother. Soon after, the settlement was taken over by the raiders; Lance was killed trying to resist and Leon joined the raiders in fright. Wayne evacuated his children and escaped.
When the Sole Survivor arrives at West Everett Estates, a group of fierce super mutants led by Hammer have taken control of the town. The corpses of the raiders that previously controlled the town are littered throughout the settlement.
According to Hammer's holotape, he had a raider teach him how to control the spotlights, turrets and how to use a voice recording machine. However, he accidentally killed the raider while he was fixing the recorder for him. In his holotape, Hammer requests Fist to send reinforcements so they can further loot the area. He also mentions that the basement bunker belonging to Wayne has a lot of loot.
West Everett Estates has several destroyed buildings, though most of them are still accessible. Raider corpses are sprawled out over the area, with a concentration found near a cooking station. The leader, Hammer, resides in one of the ruins. It also houses a backyard bunker, which is the source of the separated family radio signal created by Wayne. Bonnie's holotape can also be found in Mass Bay medical center near the MRI machine. Bonnie's entries talk about her two sons and husband who she is unsure if they survived the fallout as she is holed up in the hospital helping people. The father believes she is still at the hospital, but could not spend time to search for her as the community he has helped build is now depending on him to survive.
- The Boston mayoral shelter bathroom key can be found inside a dresser in the blue house near the entrance (the room with a crib in it).
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum inside a fridge near the recording computer and another in the box on the bunker's table.
- Hammer's holotape is lying on the counter near the fridge with the Nuka-Cola Quantum in the house with the recording computer.
- A hazmat suit is inside the bunker on a shelf.
- A ripper is lying on the cabinet next to the entrance to the backyard bunker.
- There is some leveled power armor to the south of the estate near some military vehicles: a crashed plane and several tanks.
- There is a Vault-Tec lunchbox in the house next to the backyard bunker, in the living room by the fireplace.
- A coffee tin in the house to the right of Lance/Leon's.
- Super mutant cage helmet to the right inside the main entrance, inside the red tanker.
- Super mutant chains on the lookout at the south entrance.
- There is a Vault-Tec lunchbox in the bunker.
- On a shelf in the easternmost house is a complete collection of all six types of Gwinnett beer: Gwinnett ale, Gwinnett stout, Gwinnett pale, Gwinnett lager, Gwinnett pilsner and Gwinnett brew.
- 7 bags of cement can be found here.
- David's holotape inside Wayne's terminal in the bunker.
- According to Lance's terminal, the location had its barricades set up in December, 2077 with Wayne's help. However, according to Wayne's record, Wayne did not meet Lance until January, 2078, and the wall got set up only a few days before April 3, 2078.
- There are several toxic barrels right next to the spawn point from fast traveling.
The West Everett Estates appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Where the human would normally speak in Hammer's holotape, there is no sound.[verified]
- pc It is possible the raiders will spawn after clearing out the super mutants as well as the brother attacking. This can cause the game to freeze.[verified]
- Hammer's corpse vanishes and one might miss it. It becomes visible again just for one second after exiting the bunker. The Sole Survivor can loot the spot where the corpse is supposed to be no matter what.[verification overdue][platforms tag needed]