West Everett, another town swallowed up by the super mutants.”— Deacon
West Everett Estates is a suburb made up of a few single-family homes. The place is similar to The House of Tomorrow in Sanctuary Hills but several properties we still under construction by the time of the Great War. Wayne Tournquist, one of the survivors has established a survivalist bunker to house his two children, himself and his wife, Bonnie, who was unable to make it to the bunker when the bombs dropped. The bunker also has an established source of clean water.
The community in the suburb fortified itself after Lance and Leon Ames, brothers who were residents in the area arrived after a week of trekking back to the town. According to terminals and holotapes in the area, Wayne helped in fortifying the place and Leon managed to hotwire some vehicles for usage.
Leon unwittingly revealed the location of their walled-up base to a rough group of men, which included people that were known to them before the War, when scouting with his brother. Soon after the settlement was taken over by the raiders; Lance was killed trying to resist and Leon joined the raiders in fright. Wayne evacuated his children and escaped.
When the Sole Survivor arrives at West Everett Estates a group of fierce super mutants led by Hammer have established control of the town. The corpses of the raiders that previously controlled the town are littered throughout the settlement.
According to Hammer's holotape he had a raider teach him how to control the spotlights, turrets and how to use a voice recording machine. He accidentally killed the raider while he was setting up the recorder for him. In his holotape Hammer requests Fist send reinforcements so they can further loot the area. He also mentions that the basement bunker belonging to Wayne has a lot of loot.
West Everett Estates has several destroyed buildings, though most of them are still accessible. Raider corpses are sprawled out over the area, with a number of them concentrated near a cooking station. The leader, Hammer, resides in the ruins of Wayne's home.
- A leveled suit of power armor - To the south of the estate near some military vehicles: a crashed plane and several tanks.
- Super mutant cage helmet - To the right of the northern entrance, inside the red semi-truck.
- Super mutant chains - On the southern entrance lookout.
- Boston mayoral shelter bathroom key - In the blue house near the entrance, inside a dresser in the room with a crib in it).
- Hammer's holotape - In the house with the recording computer, on the counter close to the fridge.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum - Inside the fridge, near the recording computer.
- A ripper - Next to the entrance to the backyard bunker, lying on the cabinet.
- A Vault-Tec lunchbox - In the house next to the backyard bunker, in the living room by the fireplace.
- A complete collection of all six types of Gwinnett beer: Gwinnett ale, Gwinnett stout, Gwinnett pale, Gwinnett lager, Gwinnett pilsner and Gwinnett brew - On a shelf in the easternmost house.
- 7 bags of cement scattered around the neighboorhood.
- According to Lance's terminal, the location had its barricades set up in December, 2077 with Wayne's help. However, according to Wayne's record, Wayne did not meet Lance until January, 2078, and the wall got set up only a few days before April 3, 2078.
- There are several radioactive barrels right next to the fast travel spawn point.
The West Everett Estates appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Where the human would normally speak in Hammer's holotape, there is no sound.[verified]
- pc It is possible the raiders will spawn after clearing out the super mutants as well as the brother attacking. This can cause the game to freeze.[verified]
- [platforms tag needed] Hammer's corpse vanishes and one might miss it. It becomes visible again just for one second after exiting the bunker. The Sole Survivor can loot the spot where the corpse was even if the corpse is gone.[verification overdue]