| ||For an overview of gambler suits that appear in the Fallout series of games, see gambler suit.|
Well-heeled gambler suit
The suit does not provide any Damage Threshold or bonuses, but can be repaired with other gambler suits while the hat can only be repaired by non-player characters.
- It is worn by male characters gambling at the New Vegas Strip.
- Heck Gunderson wears one and can be looted from him after his death.
- Can only be found on Cato Hostilius after he changes into his disguise during the quest Arizona Killer.
- It looks similar to the fancy gambler suit, the only difference being a red tie and a different colored top.
- The well-heeled gambler hat is not considered unique, even though there is only one in the game.