This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
The Welcome Center's entrance leads to a gallery overlooking the main room, with stairs leading down to the main floor either side of it. The room's middle is occupied by desks and its walls are lined with empty displays for animals; the space is initially patrolled by a gatorclaw.
In the back of the room, there is the entrance to the Nuka-Gen replicator facility locked with a terminal requiring Dr. Hein's passcode to open. A corridor leads down to the facility's research hall with holding spaces for animals, cold storage section and several workstations. Further on is the partially flooded Nuka-Gen replicator floor guarded by an albino gatorclaw and a normal gatorclaw; the Nuka-Gen replicator controls and generator can be accessed from here. Opposite the stairway access to the room is a broad pipe with an openable hatch leading to a door up to the river running through Safari Adventure, locked with a terminal located nearby. Once the power is back on, going back to the terminal will give you the option of replicating gazelles. Activating this will over populate the Safari with gazelles. Additionally, once activated, it cannot be interrupted.
In the Welcome Center, first floor:
- Nuka-Rush recipe next to a working terminal on the reception desk.
- A.F.A.D. manifesto holotape in the AFAD duffle bag next to the terminal-locked door.
In the lab beneath the Welcome Center:
- Dr. McDermot Journal 47B and Dr. McDermot Journal 53L holotapes next to Dr. Hein's terminal.
- Dr. McDermot Journal 69H holotape in the room guarded by the albino gatorclaw, next to the Nuka-Gen replication machine terminal.
- A fusion core in a small room to the left of the albino gatorclaw.