Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cleanup (Issue: This article is woefully outdated, incomplete and holds little information of merit other than the skill related information, which by itself does not even merit keeping this article, since that information is already on other more germane articles.)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
Each weapon class has a different skill that governs its use.
- Big Guns - very large weapons, e.g. miniguns
- Energy Weapons - directed-energy weapons, e.g. laser rifles
- Explosives - thrown or placed explosives, e.g. mines
- Firearms - all ranged-damage weapons, including ballistic and directed-energy.
- Guns - all firearm class weapons.
- Melee Weapons - stand-off hand held striking weapons, e.g. clubs.
- Small Guns - small firearms, e.g. assault rifles.
- Throwing - all thrown weapons, e.g. spears.
- Traps - placed explosives, e.g. plastic explosives.
- Unarmed - striking weapons worn on the hand or arm, e.g. gauntlets.
These classes, as well as their related skills and the types of weapons included in each, have changed over time from game to game:
|Skill||Fallout||Fallout 2||Tactics||Van Buren||Fallout 3||New Vegas|