The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| || For an overview of laser rifle models in various games, see Laser rifle.|
For the unique weapon appearing in Fallout 3, see Wazer Wifle (Fallout 3).
For the unique weapon appearing in Fallout Shelter, see Wazer Wifle (Fallout Shelter).
The Wazer Wifle is a unique laser rifle similar to the UP77 Prototype. It possesses the Never Ending effect, which grants an unlimited magazine capacity and never needs to be reloaded, but still requires ammunition to fire.
The Wazer Wifle comes with these mods already applied:
|Slot||Mod||Description||Modified name||Science! rank||Base ID|
|Photon exciter||Improved critical shot damage and accuracy.||Excited||-||00187aa2|
|Beta wave tuner||Adds burning damage. Improved range.||Incendiary||-||00187aa0|
|Boosted capacitor||Improved damage. Reduced ammo capacity.||Boosted||-||00187aa4|
|Photon agitator||Superior critical shot damage, accuracy and ammo capacity.||Agitated||-||00187aa3|
|Gamma wave emitter||Adds better burning damage. Better range and ammo capacity.||Fiery||1||00187aa1|
|Maximized capacitor||Better damage.||Maximized||2||00187aa7|
|Boosted photon agitator||Superior critical shot damage and ammo capacity. Better accuracy. Improved damage.||Boosted agitated||2||00187aa6|
|Boosted gamma wave emitter||Adds better burning damage. Superior ammo capacity. Better range. Improved damage.||Boosted fiery||2||00187aa5|
|Overcharged capacitor||Superior damage. Improved ammo capacity.||Overcharged||3||00187aa8|
|Barrel||Short barrel||Standard.||Short (for rifles)||-||00187a8e|
|Long barrel||Better range. Improved damage, sighted accuracy and recoil. Reduced ammo capacity. Poor hip-fire accuracy.||Long (for pistols)||-||00187a8c|
|Automatic barrel||Improved rate of fire, range and sighted accuracy. Worse recoil. Reduced ammo capacity. Poor hip-fire accuracy.||Automatic||1||00187a90|
|Sniper barrel||Superior damage and range. Worse recoil. Poor ammo capacity and hip-fire accuracy.||Charging||1||00187a92|
|Improved short barrel||Improved damage.|| Improved short (for rifles)|
|Improved long barrel||Better damage and range. Improved sighted accuracy and recoil. Reduced ammo capacity. Poor hip-fire accuracy.|| Improved long (for pistols)|
|Improved automatic barrel||Superior rate of fire. Improved damage, range and sighted accuracy. Worse recoil. Reduced ammo capacity. Poor hip-fire accuracy.||Improved automatic||2||00187a91|
|Improved sniper barrel||Exceptional damage. Superior range. Worse recoil. Poor ammo-capacity and hip-fire accuracy.||Improved charging||2||00187a93|
|Comfort grip||Improved recoil and hip-fire accuracy.||Comfort grip pistol||-||00187a94|
|Short stock||Exceptional sighted accuracy. Better recoil and aim with scopes. Improved bash.||Rifle||-||00187a99|
|Sharpshooter's grip||Better recoil and hip-fire accuracy.||Sharpshooter's pistol||1||00187a95|
|Full stock||Exceptional sighted accuracy. Better recoil and aim with scopes. Improved bash.||Rifle||1||00187a96|
|Marksman's stock||Exceptional sighted accuracy. Superior recoil and aim with scopes. Improved bash.||Marksman's rifle||2||00187a97|
|Recoil compensating stock||Exceptional sighted accuracy and recoil. Better aim with scopes. Improved bash.||Recoil compensated rifle||2||00187a98|
|Improved sights||Improved focus and sighted accuracy.||Sighted||-||00187ab2|
|Short scope||Improved magnification. Superior sighted accuracy.||Scoped||-||00187aad|
|Reflex sight||Better focus and sighted accuracy.||Tactical||1||00187ab1|
|Medium scope||Better magnification. Superior sighted accuracy.||Scoped||1||00187aab|
|Long scope||Superior magnification and sighted accuracy.||Scoped||2||00187aa9|
|Short night vision scope||Night vision. Improved magnification. Superior sighted accuracy.||Night-vision||2||00187aae|
|Medium night vision scope||Night vision. Better magnification. Superior sighted accuracy.||Night-vision||2||00187aac|
|Long night vision scope||Night vision. Superior magnification and sighted accuracy.||Night-vision||2||00187aaa|
|Short recon scope||Tracks targets. Improved magnification. Superior sighted accuracy.||Recon||3||002492dc|
|Long recon scope||Tracks targets. Superior magnification and sighted accuracy.||Recon||3||00187ab0|
|Beam splitter||Splits beams into multiple projectiles covering a wider area. Poor accuracy and range.||Scattered||1||00187a9e|
|Beam focuser||Better range, accuracy, and recoil.||Focused||1||00187a9c|
|Gyro compensating lens||Superior recoil. Reduced range.||Targeting||1||00187a9a|
|Amplified beam splitter||Splits beams into multiple projectiles covering a wider area. Reduced accuracy. Poor range.||Improved scattered||2||00187a9f|
|Fine-tuned beam focuser||Superior range and accuracy. Better recoil.||Improved focused||2||00187a9d|
|Quantum gyro compensating lens||Exceptional recoil. Reduced range.||Improved targeting||3||00187a9b|
- Laser gun, the standard.
- Old Faithful, a unique laser pistol that does double damage if the target is at full health. It is sold by Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City.
- Survivor's Special, a unique laser rifle that deals more damage the lower your health is. It is a potential reward for completing the quest The Lost Patrol. It is also possible to steal the item from Paladin Brandis, before the quest ends.
- Good Intentions, a unique laser rifle that, on critical hits, causes targets to frenzy. It is carried by Clint.
- Prototype UP77 "Limitless Potential", a unique laser rifle, can be found in a master Lockpick level safe, in the University Credit Union. It has unlimited ammo capacity and never requires reloading, the magazine size is equal to all fusion cells currently in inventory.
- Righteous Authority, a unique laser rifle, given as a reward for completing the Call to Arms quest. Its critical hits do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster.
The weapon is acquired after doing three unmarked quests for Shaun after ending the main quest with any faction.
- Due to the way unique weapons work in Fallout 4, when spawned via console commands, the weapon will possess the correct name but lacks the Legendary effect. This can be added by dropping the weapon, selecting it with the console and typing attachmod 001cc2ac.
- There is a laser rifle in Fallout 3 bearing the same name, Wazer Wifle, albeit with very different weapon qualities and acquired in a remotely similar situation in Little Lamplight, given to you by one of the Little Lamplighters, Biwwy, via a difficult speech check, a sum of caps, or the Child at Heart perk.