Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!”— Official description
Wasteland Workshop is the second add-on for Fallout 4, and focuses on the workshop feature. It adds a number of new world objects, and the ability to build arenas to stage fights for captured humans and creatures.
Release and availabilityEdit
Wasteland Workshop was released at a price of $4.99 worldwide on April 12, 2016, with the exception of the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 releases for Asia which were released on April 19, 2016.
|Name||Value||Weight||Editor ID||Base ID|
|Shipment of concrete - 100||100||0||DLC02shipment_Concrete_100||000e7f|
|Shipment of concrete - 200||200||0||DLC02shipment_Concrete_200||000e80|
Cleanup (Issue: not specified)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving the article.
|Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type||Image|
|Docile||Have 5 tamed creatures in a settlement||15|
|Instigator||Start a spectated arena fight in a settlement||15|
|Trapper||Build one of every cage type||20|
- To be able to construct all the new items, the player character will need one point in the Animal Friend and Wasteland Whisperer perks, respectively, and four points in the Science! perk.
- When trapping and releasing animals it is best to remember that even with the Beta Wave Emitter they will be hostile to each other if they're not in the same species.
- [platforms tag needed] Craftable items introduced by this add-on may not show the components needed to build them when available, but will when you are missing some components. Also, scrapping these items will not give back any of the components used to make it. Resetting the game should fix this, however. [verification overdue]
- xboxone Concrete roofs and floors will not register as solid objects, during rain storms the texture will show wet floors and objects inside of concrete built house. This will diminish happiness for settlers, being the same as having their beds out facing the elements.[verification overdue]
- ↑ http://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/33021/kw/Wasteland%20Workshop
- ↑ Requires The Nuclear Option to have been completed with any faction, and the evacuation order to have been given.