Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
These dejected refugees from the NCR-BoS war sit in the outskirts of New Canaan and (rarely) walk the city streets. Some are from Burham Springs. Some are from other small communities lost to the wastes and ravages of the horrible battles that literally leveled villages. They are mostly humans, but there are a few ghouls and two super mutants among them.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of the player's actionsEdit
The problems with water in the town has led to water rationing, Jeremiah Rigdon is giving free rations to those within the walls, but not to those in the outskirts. If left to linger the refugees will only become more disruptive. By completing Resolve Jericho Water Plant Issues the Prisoner can better the lives of everyone.
- Most of them dislike Jeremiah because he forces them to stay outside of the town where raiders attack. Despite this, every day Jeremiah and several brave Mormons journey out to have supper with the refugees on the exterior.
- Some of them are "bad seeds," and dislike the strict rules and regulations of the town. A few of them even stand outside of the crude town walls themselves, having been exiled from the community for immoral behavior. The only way expelled refugees are allowed back into Canaan is by submitting to the Mormon baptismal rite.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 New Canaan design document/1 - War Refugees
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Moral Dilemmas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 New Canaan design document/1 - Overview