You shoulda seen my pop, he personally saved old Stanley! But I guess you wouldn't know what it's like to have a hero for a dad, would you?”
Wally is the brains of the Tunnel Snakes. He doesn't talk as much as the others, but they listen to what he has to say when he does say something. He is one of the Lone Wanderer's peers in Vault 101 and is encountered throughout the Lone Wanderer's youth inside Vault 101.
During their formative years, the Tunnel Snakes harassed other students in Vault 101, even being bold enough to taunt the Overseer's daughter, Amata Almodovar. Butch DeLoria presumes to be the leader of the Tunnel Snakes, but Wally Mack might disagree if challenged.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
* Only during the Growing Up Fast and Future Imperfect quests.
- Growing Up Fast: Wally attends your 10th birthday party and takes part in discussions leading to the formation of the Tunnel Snakes. Wally makes fun of The Lone Wanderer's Pipboy, since he never wears his. Also, he makes fun of the Lone Wanderer's birthday party, saying that the party is for the little kid and that on his birthday, everyone played Hunt the Mutant in the Atrium. He then notes that Lone Wanderer wasn't invited to his party.
- Future Imperfect: On August 3, 2274, before the G.O.A.T., Wally and his friends are harassing Amata near the classroom.
- Trouble on the Homefront: During the rebellion, Wally can be found living in the Lone Wanderer's old room.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Tunnel Snake outfit*
Vault 101 jumpsuit**
* Has it only equipped during Future Imperfect
** Has it only equipped during Trouble on the Homefront
- Wally Mack can also be found in Vault 106 as a hallucination in his Tunnel Snake outfit (along with the rest of the Tunnel Snakes) during the fight with the Survivor in the lowest level of the vault.
- During Future Imperfect, Wally Mack appears to be somewhat resentful of being considered Butch Deloria's "follower" if he is called that by the Lone Wanderer.
- Upon meeting him during Trouble on the Homefront, he strangely has switched to a different voice.
- "This party's pretty good, I guess. For a little kid. Balloons. Party hats... Not as cool as my party though. Remember how my dad got Andy to do magic tricks? And we all played Hunt the Mutant in the Atrium? Oh, right... you weren't invited to my party. Too bad, man. It was really fun."
- "What? You mouthing off, spaz? Everyone knows the Tunnel Snakes! We rule this Vault, and we don't take shit from nobody. Not you, not her, and not her daddy, the Overseer."
- "You shoulda seen my pop, he personally saved old Stanley! But I guess you wouldn't know what it's like to have a hero for a dad, would you?"
Wally Mack appears only in Fallout 3.