Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A thin man with a pinched face and a sharply pressed Vault suit , he is responsible for keeping a log of all the goods that come to us via the caravans and supervising all transactions, as all merchants must pass through customs before entering the city. He is the only person (except for Skeev) that can grant initial entrance into the city.
Wallace is only at the customs office outside Vault City during the day, which may make it difficult for some people to enter initially. Also, any crimes you commit to the guards at night will be remembered by Wallace during the day, and he will not allow entry.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Remove his armor, revealing the Vault jumpsuit,
- Convince Wallace that he needs to talk to Lynette urgently (75% Speech required),
- Carry a (golden) gecko pelt, (refined) uranium ore or a gold nugget and pose as a trader,
- Pickpocket one off of him,
- With Intelligence less than 4, a Day pass is issued automatically,
- Expose Skeev (75% Speech required).
One can also inquire as to what goods come through the Customs office, and where from, though locations are not provided.
Wallace appears only in Fallout 2.