The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The walking cane isn't particularly powerful for a melee weapon. That being said, this medium-speed weapon can be upgraded to pierce armor with a slight boost in damage, and has one of the lowest AP costs of any weapon in the game.
The walking cane does not require any perks to modify it.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Components||Base ID|
|Barbed||Armor piercing. Improved damage.||Barbed||+4||+0.2||+2||Adhesive x1|
|Spiked||Armor piercing. Better damage.||Spiked||+4||+0.4||+3||Adhesive x1|
- A walking cane can be found on the top section of a sinking boat just east of Spectacle Island. By performing a series of specific jumps, the player can get into a section of the boat that is high up and contains only a walking cane that is on the ground.
- Two walking canes may be found in the sleeping area of the Charles View Amphitheater.
- One walking cane may be found in the National Guard recruitment office in an upstairs room, sitting in an umbrella stand next to the desk with the wheelchair.
- One can be found in the Lexington Pharmacy.
- One can be found in room 61 of the Harbormaster hotel.
- Another is on the bench in the bus stop outside Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.