The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The walking cane isn't particularly powerful for a melee weapon. That being said, this medium-speed weapon can be upgraded to pierce armor with a slight boost in damage, and has one of the lowest AP costs of any weapon in the game.
The walking cane does not require any perks to modify it.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Components||Base ID|
|Barbed||Armor piercing. Improved damage.||Barbed||+4||+0.2||+2||Adhesive x1|
|Spiked||Armor piercing. Better damage.||Spiked||+4||+0.4||+3||Adhesive x1|
- A walking cane can be found on the top section of a sinking boat just east of spectacle island. by performing a series of specific jumps the player can get into a section of the boat that is high up and contains only a walking cane that is on the ground.
- Two walking canes may be found in the sleeping area of the Charles View Amphitheater.
- One walking cane may be found in the National Guard recruitment office in an upstairs room, sitting in an umbrella stand next to the desk with the wheelchair.
- One can be found in the Lexington Pharmacy.
- One can be found in room 61 of the Harbormaster hotel.
- Another is on the bench in the bus stop outside Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.