Damaged books placed in your inventory are automatically turned into blank magazines, which can then be crafted into a copy of any skill magazine in your possession at a workbench with 2 blank magazines plus 1 bottle of Wonderglue.
- This perk can make the process of crafting a skill book recipe slightly more involved.
- A damaged book normally would stay in your inventory and could be given to the Book Chute directly. This perk will convert damaged books into blank magazines upon pickup. They must be further converted into pre-War books at a workbench, so that the Book Chute can then convert them into blank books for use in the recipe.
- Voracious Reader allows the crafting of all magazines.
- Players must have at least one copy of the desired magazine in their inventory in order to be able to craft another copy of it.
- This perk does not affect pre-War books.
- This perk synergizes very well with Comprehension and Retention perks.