Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You know, I tried to measure my Charisma on a Vit-o-Matic Vigor Tester once. The machine burst into flames.”— Mr. New Vegas
SPECIAL according to the Vit-o-maticEdit
|1||Wet Noodle||Deaf Bat||Basically Dead||Misanthrope||Sub-Brick||Walking Disaster||13 Pitch-Black Cats|
|2||Beached Jellyfish||Senile Mole||Crumbly||Old Hermit||Vegetable||Accident Prone||Broken Gypsy Mirror|
|3||Doughy Baby||Squinting Newt||Do Not Bend||Creepy Undertaker||Cretin||Oaf||Sickly Albatross|
|4||Lightweight||Unsuspecting Trout||Handle With Care||Peevish Librarian||Knuckle Head||Butterfingers||Spilled Salt|
|5||Average Joe||Wary Trout||Stain-Resistant||Substitute Teacher||Knowledgeable||Under Control||Coin Flip|
|6||Barrel Chested||Alert Coyote||Hardy||Cheery Salesman||Gifted||Catlike||Stacked Deck|
|7||Beach Bully||Big-Eyed Tiger||Tough-as-nails||Diplomat||Smartypants||Knife Thrower||Lucky 7|
|8||Circus Strongman||Monocled Falcon||Flame Retardant||Movie Star||Know-It-All||Knife Catcher||Leprechaun's Foot|
|9||Doomsday Pecs||Sniper Hawk||Bullet Proof||Casanova||Genius||Acrobatic Marvel||21-Leaf Clover|
|10||Hercules' Bigger Cousin||Eagle with Telescope||Unstoppable||Cult Leader||Omniscient||Walks on Water||Two-Headed Coin Flip|
- The Vigor Tester has a set of hand-prints on its screen (only visible when looking at it and not using it).
- Based on high or low settings, Doc Mitchell will comment on them.
- Mr. New Vegas claims to have used a Vigor Tester to measure his Charisma and the machine exploded.
The Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Vit-o-matic Vigor Tester was designed by Eric Fenstermaker.
- James Garcia created the 3D model for the Vigor Tester.
- pc When using the Vigor Tester, clicking on the up/down arrows to increase or decrease a statistic, or the left/right arrows to shift between statistics, may not work. If this happens, it may be that the game thinks that the arrow is somewhere else, in which case clicking elsewhere on the screen will produce the desired result. Another workaround is to use your keyboard's arrow keys (NOT the W, A, S, D keys) to increase/decrease statistics and shift between statistics.[verified]