The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia
by filling it in
Virgil's rifle is a weapon appearing in Fallout 4.
Virgil's rifle is a unique Institute rifle with the Mutant slayer's effect, which deals 50% more damage against super mutants. It also comes with several mods already equipped:
- Gamma wave emitter
- Improved long barrel
- Full stock
- Medium night vision scope
- Fine-tuned beam focuser
- This weapon is carried by Virgil and can be acquired from theft or by convincing him to kill himself during the miscellaneous quest Virgil's Cure.
- Virgil's rifle will not be acquired if the Sole Survivor decides to not give him the serum and make Virgil attack.
- It will also still say rifle, if the stock is replaced with a grip.
- Virgil's rifle is the legendary variant of the Institute rifle in Fallout Shelter.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia
by writing it
|Pistols||.44 pistol (Eddie's Peace, The Gainer, Kellogg's pistol) · 10mm pistol (Deliverer, Wastelander's Friend) · (Acid Soaker fo4nw) · Flare gun · Western revolver fo4nw|
|Shotguns||Combat shotgun (Le Fusil Terribles, Justice) · Double-barrel shotgun|
|SMGs||Submachine gun (Silver submachine gun, Spray n' Pray)|
|Rifles||Assault rifle · Combat rifle (December's Child fo4fh, Overseer's Guardian) · Handmade rifle fo4nw (Splattercannon, The Problem Solver) · Hunting rifle (Reba II, Tinker Tom Special) · Lever-action rifle fo4fh (Old Reliable, Lucky Eddy) · Radium riflefo4fh (Kiloton Radium rifle, Radical Conversion) · Railway rifle · Syringer|
|Heavy Weapons||(Broadsider) · Fat Man (Big Boy, Nuka-nuke launcher fo4nw, The Striker fo4fh) · Harpoon gun fo4fh(Admiral's Friend, Skipper's Last Stand) · (Junk Jet) · Minigun (Ashmaker) · Missile launcher (Death From Above, Partystarter)|
|Other||Paddle ball fo4nw · Pipe bolt-action · Pipe gun · Pipe revolver|