Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The Villa Clinic consists of 3 floors: the ground floor, the 2nd floor and the basement.
The hologram guard can be shut off by disabling or destroying the emitter on the wall. Disabling the emitter requires a Science of 60, or a Repair of 25. A terminal can allow the player to command the hologram to patrol the 1st floor instead of the 2nd, making it easier to access the emitter.
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine - found in the basement on a shelf of a cabinet next to the terminal.
- The assassin suit and cosmic knife can be found in the experimentation room with the 2 headless corpses on the first floor.
- A History's Sake episode on the terminal next to where you find the previously mentioned Assassin Suit.
- Vending machine code - "stimpak" can be found on the reception desk directly in front of you as you enter by the front door.
- Vending machine code - "Med-X" can be found on a terminal on the 2nd floor, in the room directly opposite the hologram emitter.
- Basement Door Key - can be found in the same desk with the terminal listed above.
- Vending machine code - "Mentats" can be found in an office on the second floor, from the main entrance head left up the stairs, first room on the right, bottom shelf of the bookshelf.
- A Dean's secret stash can be found in the southeast corner of the Villa Clinic entrance.