The Villa Clinic consists of 3 floors: the ground floor, the 2nd floor and the basement.
A Dean's secret stash is found in the main reception room, in the left corner, behind some red chairs.
The hologram guard can be shut off by disabling or destroying the emitter on the wall. Disabling the emitter requires a Science of 60, or a Repair of 20.
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine - found in the basement on a shelf of a cabinet next to the terminal.
- The Assassin suit and cosmic knife can be found in the experimentation room with the 2 headless corpses on the first floor.
- A History's Sake episode on the terminal next to where you find the previously mentioned Assassin Suit.
- Vending machine code - "stimpak" can be found on the reception desk directly in front of you as you enter by the front door.
- Vending machine code - "Med-X" can be found on a terminal on the 2nd floor, in the room directly opposite the hologram emitter.
- Basement Door Key - can be found in the same desk with the terminal listed above.
- Vending machine code - "Mentats" can be found in an office on the second floor, from the main entrance head left up the stairs, first room on the right, bottom shelf of the bookshelf.
- A Dean's secret stash can be found in the southeast corner of the Villa Clinic entrance.
- The Clinic's hologram guard can be disabled by either deactivating main power in the basement, or disabling the emitter on the 2nd floor (requires Science 60, Repair 20, or damaging it with a weapon). A terminal allows the player to command the hologram to patrol the first floor instead of the second floor, making it easier to access the emitter.