Fallout: New Vegas locations project
The Sierra Madre Villa was the private city of the guests, employees and workers of Frederick Sinclair, situated just before the casino. The streets were built so that cars can not circulate, preventing pollution and noise nuisance.
In addition to the main area, the Villa was composed of four districts:
- Medical District, containing the Villa Clinic.
- Puesta del Sol, which had numerous clashes and arguments with the casino construction crews and the construction lagged behind Salida del Sol. It was as if construction efforts ran out of steam and money.
- Residential District, for the casino's high rollers and entertainers.
- Salida del Sol, the home of the church and many of the casino staff.
To avoid having to spend too much money for the construction of the villa at the expense of the casino, it was poorly constructed. The material used for the Villa's construction was "sand barely held together with spit and glue", buildings and structures in the Villa were completely unstable and could collapse overnight. All of this caused construction crews to suffer numerous setbacks and accidents. To prevent this discovery on the part of employees of the Sierra Madre, senior persons destroyed all medical reports, and were also protected legally. In addition, shipping problems also plagued the Villa. Construction explosives, countless crates of steak knives, and more were shipped to the Villa, paid for, and left.
- The fountain is at the center of the Villa.
- The Medical District is directly north-west of the fountain.
- Puesta del Sol is to the west.
- The Villa Police Station is in the south-west corner.
- Salida del Sol is to the east.
- The ruined gift shop is north-east of the fountain and contains a hologram vendor that will trade with the player. He has no caps, but will barter with the player. He has an abundance of pre-War money that the player may trade for.
- There are four Dean's Secret Stashes in the Villa.
- Pugilism Illustrated can be found on the ground on the opposite side of the fountain from which the player starts.
- Ace of Spades for the Dead Man's Hand challenge can be found on the north side of the fountain.
- Acoustic guitar on the second floor of the building at the top of the stairs directly across from the Police Station.