Poor dear. I know what it's like to be alone. I'd love to take him in. Don't worry, I have the means to keep him fed and healthy but most importantly, safe.”
Vera Weatherly was born in 2250.
Vera Weatherly, 27, is young, attractive, ambitious, and very proud of all she's achieved. She opened the hotel on her own - she even helped construct it - and decided on the name after reading about the real location in a book. She is quiet and demure on the outside, but with an inner determination that cannot be shaken. Vera likes Seagrave, but only as a friend. She prefers the company of Mister Buckingham, her Mr. Handy robot, to that of her suitors. She is the aunt of Bryan Wilks.
Vera runs the Weatherly Hotel with Mister Buckingham, her Mister Handy robot, on the upper decks.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Those!: Weatherly can be asked to act as an adoptive parent for Bryan Wilks after his father and the residents of Grayditch are killed by fire ants.
- The Wasteland Survival Guide: Vera can be asked about Rivet City's history.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
If the player tells her about Bryan Wilks' plight during Those!, she will offer to adopt him.
Through a series of easy Speech checks, she will share some gossip with the player, such as Paulie Cantelli's addiction to chems.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty Pre-War casualwear||-||Metal spoon
Pack of cigarettes
Vera Weatherly's room key
|Vera Weatherly's key*|
* Only if Mister Buckingham is also dead.
- Seagrave Holmes is often found trying to woo Vera saying, "I know I'm not a sophisticated man, but I'm still a man," to which she politely declines and explains how they're better as friends.
- Vera and Mister Buckingham have a shared inventory, with the exception that only Mister Buckingham sells alcoholic beverages.
- "Charmed to meet you. I am Vera Weatherly of the Weatherly Hotel."
- "Poor dear. I know what it's like to be alone. I'd love to take him in. Don't worry, I have the means to keep him fed and healthy but most importantly, safe."
- "You haven't heard? Angela has the hots for Diego. But since he's a priest, he's been putting her off. One of these days she's just going to jump his bones."
Vera Weatherly appears only in Fallout 3.
- xbox360 ps3 pc Sometimes Vera will disappear from the ship, and can't be found. [verified]
- Due to this bug both Vera and Seagrave Holmes somehow end up inside an unaccessible building near makeshift supermutant camp north of Project Purity, engaging in endless looped conversation. Teleporting them back to the ship using console commands on PC seems to fix their behaviour.