Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vault Archives is a compilation of all the ambient scores composed by Mark Morgan for Fallout and Fallout 2, remastered in high quality. The album was engineered and mixed by Vladislav Isaev and was released on May 10, 2010 online.
On May 11, 2010, the download was taken down, with a note that it will be coming back soon. It was made available again on December 27, 2010.
- Radiation Storm (The Glow, Lucky 38 presidential suite)
- Industrial Junk (Junktown, Gecko, Vault 11, Vault 34)
- Khans of New California (Khan Base, The Den, Mercenaries' cave)
- Metallic Monks (Lost Hills, Freeside)
- Followers' Credo (Boneyard Library, Enclave Oil Rig)
- Vats of Goo (Mariposa Military Base, Vault 13 in Fallout 2, Broken Hills, Sierra Army Depot, HELIOS One, around NCR territory in Fallout: New Vegas)
- A Trader's Life (The Hub, NCR)
- Moribund World (Fallout world map, Klamath)
- The Vault of the Future (Vault 13 in Fallout, Vault 22)
- Second Chance (Shady Sands)
- City of the Dead (Necropolis, Navarro, Vault 15, Nipton, Camp Searchlight, Sierra Madre)
- Underground Troubles (Caves)
- City of Lost Angels (Boneyard, Ghost Farm)
- Flame of the Ancient World (Los Angeles Vault)
- Many Contrasts (San Francisco)
- Gold Slouch (Redding, Wrecked Highwayman)
- My Chrysalis Highwayman (Fallout 2 world map with the Highwayman)
- Beyond the Canyon (Arroyo)
- Biggest Little City in the World (New Reno)
- Serenity (Modoc, Gomorrah, Vault 21)
- California Revisited (Fallout 2 world map on foot)
- All Clear Signal (Vault City)
- Acolytes of the New God (Cathedral, Silver Rush, Ultra-Luxe, near the Red Rock Drug Lab)
- Desert Wind (the Wasteland)