Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the Vault appearing in Fallout 4, see Vault 75.|
|Side quest: Vault 75|
|Head to the basement of Malden Middle School.|
|Open the elevator.|
|Head to the combat training area diner.|
Find the lab access card on the Gunner Commander.
|Head to the Lab overlooking the combat training area.|
Find another Gunner Commander with the admin access card.
|Head to the Admin Area.|
Read the overseer's terminal.
|Reward: 200 XP|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- This quest is activated upon discovering Vault 75, after entering the Malden Middle School basement.
- The quest might not trigger upon entering the Malden Middle School basement. Proceeding down into the vault, then doubling back into the elevator from the vault side fixes this issue.
- This quest can be also activated by examining the swipe card access lock to the laboratory section of the vault.
- Upon discovering this quest, the map marker for Malden Middle School will change into Vault 75.
- To complete the "Explore Admin Area" part of the quest, the player needs to access the terminal in the overseer's office.
- [platforms tag needed]This quest may not be activated upon discovering Vault 75, or examining the swipe card access lock. There is no way to fix this besides either using console to give yourself the key cards or take advantage of console commands to get to the bobblehead. [verification overdue]
- pc If the quest gets stuck you can use the console command setstage 000fcb15 "Stage ID" to fix it using a stage ID. [verified]
- ps4 Even after completely exploring and clearing out the vault and completing the quest, you may not be able to remove the Vault 75 key items from your inventory, as they will still be flagged as active quest items. [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.