Image needed ("the number 3 on the collar is upside down. This is not true of the normal Vault 3 jumpsuit." Maybe a comparison close-up of both?)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
| ||For an overview of various vault jumpsuits in the Fallout series of games, see vault jumpsuit.|
Vault 3 utility jumpsuit
It was worn by utility workers at Vault 3. It does not provide any Damage Threshold, but provides a bonus of +5 to both Lockpick and Repair and can be repaired with Vault 3 or Vault 22 jumpsuits (only).
- Vault 3 - These are found randomly throughout the vault in various lockers and dressers.
- When Vault 3 containers reset, these jumpsuits can randomly respawn in lockers and dressers, leading to an unlimited supply.
- Like the Vault 34 jumpsuit, the number 3 on the collar is upside down. This is not true of the normal Vault 3 jumpsuit.
- Sarah Weintraub will not accept these.
- This is the only piece of clothing in all of Fallout: New Vegas that gives a direct bonus to Lockpick.