|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Vault's original purpose in the Vault experiment is unknown. Recently, due to Reese's experiments in the Vault, it has become a veritable jungle with huge mutated plants that thrive there and will provide more than minor obstacles to overcome.
The Vault has three levels consisting of three medium to large maps. On the surface a broken-down shed sits next to the Vault, in which a functioning car can be found.
- A G.E.C.K. can be found on the third level, along with the key to the shed on the surface.
- A map showing all key Brotherhood of Steel locations can be found on the third level.
- The player character would have had to fight their way through the mutant plants as the ecology desperately tried to kill them. Once at the third level they would have found a G.E.C.K. and a key. On a desk papers including bios on Banshee and the Jackals and a map showing the origin of the Nursery documenting Reese's movements southwards as well as his next destination, Austin. Using the key to drive the car away from Vault 39 would have ended Act II.
Vault 39 was going to appear in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document - Page 26
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document - Page 28