Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of various vault jumpsuits in the Fallout series of games, see vault jumpsuit.|
Vault 34 security armor was the armor issued to members of the security force in Vault 34. It is lightweight and well-armored, with a weight of 15 and a Damage Threshold of 16, giving it 1 DT point of protection more than a suit of combat armor at a little over half the weight. The armor is classified as a light armor; as such it has the second-highest DT of any light armor in the game, tied with Sierra Madre armorDead Money, and bested only by Sierra Madre armor, reinforcedDead Money.
The primary drawback of the armor is its relatively low HP, requiring the armor to be repaired frequently. Without the Jury Rigging perk, this is limited to using the expensive combat armor. However, due to the armor's low value, it can be repaired cheaply by merchants and repairmen.
- Sierra Madre armor - a suit of armor of similar strength found in Dead Money
- Sierra Madre armor, reinforced - strengthened Sierra Madre armor, which has the highest Damage Threshold of any light armor.
- Sets can be found in certain security related rooms and the armory of Vault 34, they are normally found on top of tables and desks.
- All of the ghoulified Vault 34 Security officers will have this armor equipped, but they cannot be removed by the player, as it does not appear in their inventory.
- The glass on the helmet is not completely transparent like the Vault 101 or the Rivet City security helmets.
- This armor has the highest DT for any of the light classed armors in the base game.
pc ps3 xbox360 This armor reuses the normal map for the Vault 101 security armor from Fallout 3, rather than a correctly updated normal map. This is most noticeable when using this armor along with a Stealth Boy, which will clearly show the numbers "101" on the player's back while they are cloaked, rather than the correct "34". Sierra Madre armor is similarly affected. [verified]