Identical in appearance to a military-grade circuit board, the Vault-Tec control board is required to repair the workshops in Vault 88 so they can be restored to functionality again. There is one for each of the workshops in the vault's different sections, and each workshop must be restored to functionality before it can be used for its particular section.
Once each section of the vault has been reclaimed, it becomes a seamless and expansive working space that ends only at the vault's door.
The four variants are:
- Vault-Tec control board
- Vault-Tec control board: East sector
- Vault-Tec control board: North sector
- Vault-Tec control board: North-East sector
All four variants are in Vault 88.
- Control board in possession of Security Chief Andersen
- East sector board - Low east on the local map
- North sector board - Just south of the Milton General Hospital exit
- North-East sector board - In the University Point Pharmacy