Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reception area with blocked stairs and an elevator to the right of the entrance. A few small rooms down a hall to the north with minor loot including a lunchbox. Collapsed floor in a kitchen leading up to second floor.
Entry on the north with a pair of small offices. On the east is a small theater room and Dr. Reid's office where you can see a bit of info about Vault-Tec's operations. On the south side is a bullpen-style office and stairs leading up.
East side is a conference room. The middle is a game room with a pool table. The north has a large office with a terminal and a safe.
Large storage room with a locked terminal and back door.
- Mini nuke - In the toilet in the basement.
- Three Vault-Tec lunchboxes - One on the third floor on a desk in the back office, one on the first floor in the kitchenette, and one on a shelf in the basement.
- Fusion core - On the roof of a building east of Vault-Tec Regional HQ. Can be accessed by climbing construction and a fire escape (with one jump up from a skylight) on building northwest of Vault-Tec Regional HQ front entrance, then jumping down to the building northeast of the entrance.
- A safe (Advanced lock) can be found in the north-western most room of the top floor.
- In the basement there is a skeleton wearing a lab coat stuffed behind some crates in the north-east corner of the room, most likely the remains of Sharon, as there is a pen next to the remains (mentioned in one of the terminals that Frank Davidson would stab her with a pen if she spilled coffee on him again), and it is mentioned she has been missing for a few days in a terminal entry nearby.
- On the third floor in the pool table room is a plastic pumpkin. Despite the fact that terminal entries indicate most of the former occupants of this office building seemed unaware of or shocked by the true nature of their employer, some rat poison can be found inside this pumpkin. It is—probably not coincidentally—located near the office of one Mr. Frank Davidson.
- Terminal notes talk about shipping 'jet' to Vault 95, which was invented between Fallout and Fallout 2, by one of your potential companions in 2, Myron.
The Vault-Tec Regional HQ only appears in Fallout 4.